Copyright 2021 Crown Immigration Corporation
Developed & Maintained by Nav Pal
All Rights Reserved.

09:00AM - 6:00PM

Our Opening Hours: Monday to Friday


Email: rajpalsinghhothi@gmail.com


Temporary Resident Visa

Crown Immigration Corporation > Temporary Resident Visa

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community around the globe.

If you wish to visit Canada, you must submit a Temporary Resident Visa (Visitor Visa) application online or at a Canadian embassy, high commission, consulate abroad or a designated place (e.g. Visa Facilitation Services, VFS) along with two passport size pictures, proof of available funds, and a non-refundable processing fee. In order to obtain a visitor visa, some of the required documents are as follows:

  • It is essential that an applicant provides sufficient documentary evidence to satisfy the visa officer that he or she has sufficient funds to pay for all expenses that might be incurred while in Canada.
  • If the person is visiting relatives, and if the relatives are going to assume responsibility for the expenses incurred by the visiting relative in Canada, it would be necessary to have a letter or statutory declaration from the relative setting out responsibility for all expenses.
  • In addition, the relative must also indicate that he or she has the necessary resources, and it would be helpful if the relative includes a job letter, tax documents, bank statements, etc.
  • The principal applicant and all dependents must be in possession of valid and subsisting passports or travel documents.


Temporary resident visas are required for certain foreign nationals who wish to visit Canada. You may or may not require a temporary resident visa depending on your citizenship. Foreign nationals who do require visas must also meet the following requirements:

  • Have a valid travel document, such as a passport;
  • Be in good health; a medical examination may be requested;
  • Satisfy an immigration officer that you have ties to your country of origin, such as a job, home and family, which will compel you to return;
  • Satisfy an immigration officer that you will leave Canada at the end of your visit;
  • Have sufficient funds for your stay; the amount of money you will need can vary with the circumstances of the visit, how long you will stay and whether you will stay in a hotel or with friends or relatives;
  • You may also need a letter of invitation from someone who lives in Canada.


Temporary Resident Visa Exemptions for Entering Canada

Citizens from most countries require a visa to enter Canada. However, through treaties and other international agreements, many people have a visitor visa exemption and do not require a visa to visit Canada. Citizens of the following countries are visa exempt and do not require a visa for entry, rather they need an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) since March 15, 2016.


For a list of countries exempt for visa requirements, click this link www.cic.gc.ca

Areas of Practice

Select a Service

Temporary Resident Visa (Visitor Visa)


Extend Visitor Status / Stay / Record


Temporary Resident Permit (TRP)


Parents & Grandparents Super Visa


Parents & Grandparents Super Visa Income


Extend Super Visa Status / Stay / Record


Spousal Sponsorship – Outside Canada


Spousal Sponsorship – Inside Canada


Spousal Sponsorship Appeals


Admissibility Hearings (CBSA)


Admissibility Hearings (ID)


Admissibility Hearings (IAD)


Permanent Resident Card Renewal


Permanent Resident Card Questionnaire


Residency Obligation Appeal


Canadian Citizenship Application


Canadian Citizenship Questionnaire


Canadian Citizenship Certificate


Parents & Grandparents Sponsorship


Parents & Grandparents Sponsorship Income


Parents & Grandparents Sponsorship Appeal


Study Permit


Extend Study Permit Status


Post Graduate Work Permit (PGWP)


Work Permit


Extend Work Permit Status


Spousal Open Work Permit


Restoration of Status


Humanitarian & Compassionate (H&C)


Authorization to Return to Canada (ARC)


Home Child-Care Provider Pilot


Home Support Worker Pilot


Orphan Sponsorship


Refugee Status Claim (Inland)


Basis of Claim Form (BOC)


Refugee Hearing (RPD)


Refugee Claim Appeal (RAD)


Protected Person Application


Pre-Removal Risk Assessment (PRRA)


Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA)


Business Visitor Visa


Multiple Entry Stamp


Verification of Status (VOS)


Canadian Citizenship Search Letter


Procedural Fairness Response


Affidavit / Commissioner For Oaths


Statutory Declaration


Minor Travel Permission


Name Change


Interview Preparation


Miscellaneous Services


Business Categories


Start-Up Visa


Federal Skilled Trades (FST)


Express Entry (Create Profile)


Canadian Experience Class (CEC)


Federal Skilled Worker (FSW)