Copyright 2021 Crown Immigration Corporation
Developed & Maintained by Nav Pal
All Rights Reserved.

09:00AM - 6:00PM

Our Opening Hours: Monday to Friday


Email: rajpalsinghhothi@gmail.com


Admissibility Hearing (ID)

Crown Immigration Corporation > Admissibility Hearing (ID)

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community around the globe.

An admissibility hearing can be held in order to decide if you are allowed to come into or stay in Canada, if you are a permanent resident or a foreign national. Admissibility hearings can be started for these reasons:

  • criminal convictions
  • human or international rights violations
  • risk to security in Canada
  • health reasons (in some cases)
  • financial reasons (in some cases)
  • misrepresentation or not being truthful in immigration applications
  • failure to comply with the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA)

Admissibility hearings are held by the Immigration Division (ID) of the Immigration and Refugee Board (IRB).



Some foreign nationals with permanent resident visas, some permanent residents and some protected persons who have had removal orders issued against them at an examination or admissibility hearing can appeal to the IRB’s Immigration Appeal Division. Those who cannot appeal removal orders are foreign nationals, permanent residents and protected persons who are found inadmissible because they:

  • are security threats;
  • have violated human or international rights;
  • received a sentence of at least two years for criminal activity;
  • are or have been involved in organized crime; or
  • have made a misrepresentation, except in cases where the person is the sponsor’s spouse, common- law partner or child.


An appeal can be launched by the person who was ordered to be removed by CBSA on behalf of the Minister of Public Safety and Emergency Preparedness. The IAD can stay removal orders but is required to impose mandatory conditions of the stay.


Rajpal Singh Hothi, who is a member in good standing with the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC) and Law Society of Ontario (LSO) as a P1 Licensee. Being a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC), he is authorized to consult, advise, and represent the clients in respect of a proceeding or application before the Minister responsible for the administration of Immigration & Refugee Protection Act (IRPA), a Visa Officer, or the Immigration and Refugee Board for the purposes of Immigration and Citizenship matters.

Areas of Practice

Select a Service

Temporary Resident Visa (Visitor Visa)


Extend Visitor Status / Stay / Record


Temporary Resident Permit (TRP)


Parents & Grandparents Super Visa


Parents & Grandparents Super Visa Income


Extend Super Visa Status / Stay / Record


Spousal Sponsorship – Outside Canada


Spousal Sponsorship – Inside Canada


Spousal Sponsorship Appeals


Admissibility Hearings (CBSA)


Admissibility Hearings (ID)


Admissibility Hearings (IAD)


Permanent Resident Card Renewal


Permanent Resident Card Questionnaire


Residency Obligation Appeal


Canadian Citizenship Application


Canadian Citizenship Questionnaire


Canadian Citizenship Certificate


Parents & Grandparents Sponsorship


Parents & Grandparents Sponsorship Income


Parents & Grandparents Sponsorship Appeal


Study Permit


Extend Study Permit Status


Post Graduate Work Permit (PGWP)


Work Permit


Extend Work Permit Status


Spousal Open Work Permit


Restoration of Status


Humanitarian & Compassionate (H&C)


Authorization to Return to Canada (ARC)


Home Child-Care Provider Pilot


Home Support Worker Pilot


Orphan Sponsorship


Refugee Status Claim (Inland)


Basis of Claim Form (BOC)


Refugee Hearing (RPD)


Refugee Claim Appeal (RAD)


Protected Person Application


Pre-Removal Risk Assessment (PRRA)


Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA)


Business Visitor Visa


Multiple Entry Stamp


Verification of Status (VOS)


Canadian Citizenship Search Letter


Procedural Fairness Response


Affidavit / Commissioner For Oaths


Statutory Declaration


Minor Travel Permission


Name Change


Interview Preparation


Miscellaneous Services


Business Categories


Start-Up Visa


Federal Skilled Trades (FST)


Express Entry (Create Profile)


Canadian Experience Class (CEC)


Federal Skilled Worker (FSW)