An affidavit is a written sworn statement of fact(s) voluntarily made by an affiant or deponent under an oath or affirmation administered by a person authorized to do so by law. Such statement is witnessed as to the authenticity of the affiant’s signature by a notary public or commissioner for oaths. Affidavits may be written in the first or third person form, depending on who drafted the document.
To get your affidavit drafted according to your circumstances, contact Rajpal Singh Hothi, who is authorized as a commissioner for oaths in all the judicial districts of Quebec, all the jurisdictions in Canada, and in all countries.
At ‘Crown Immigration Corporation’, we draft and provide administering oath services with respect to affidavits for various purposes, for example:
- Appeal matters before Immigration Division and Immigration Appeal Division of IRB
- Procedural fairness reply to IRCC, to address or alleviate the concerns of an officer
- Change of appearance to be submitted to Canada Immigration or a Provincial Authority
- Change of name to be submitted to IRCC, IRB, and Consulate General of India etc.
- Change in marital status to be submitted to IRCC, IRB, and Consulate General of India
- Correction(s) on passport with respect to a surname, given name, date or place of birth etc.
- Family composition affidavit to declare your family size with respect to super visa application
- Family ties to Canada & to country of the applicant to establish possible return from Canada
- In lieu of birth certificate if an applicant is unable to produce/submit his/her birth certificate
- In lieu of marriage certificate if an applicant is unable to produce his/her marriage certificate
- In lieu of death certificate if an applicant is unable to produce a required death certificate
- No objection if an applicant attests to the fact that he/she would not have any objection
- Minor travel permission authorization from one parent to other or from both to another person
- Translation declaration from a translator that he/she has translated the attached document