Mon - Fri: 9am - 6pm

Contact Us

Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA)

Visitors from visa exempt countries do not need to make applications for visiting Canada. Instead, they need an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) to visit Canada. Canada pre-screens the applicants and issue an eTA counterfoil adhesive sticker in the passports. Those applicants are also exempt from the conditions of biometrics.

Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) became effective from March 15, 2016. It can only be applied online. It is valid for 5 years or the expiry of a passport whichever comes first. The government fee for Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) is 7 dollars.

Once you obtained Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA), you may visit Canada as many times you wish until its expiry. The maximum entry allowed by Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) is 6 months.

See All Services

Frequently Asked Questions

Contact Us

Visit Our Forum

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community around the globe.

Get Started

Book An Appointment Today!