Copyright 2021 Crown Immigration Corporation
Developed & Maintained by Nav Pal
All Rights Reserved.

09:00AM - 6:00PM

Our Opening Hours: Monday to Friday


Email: rajpalsinghhothi@gmail.com


Basis of Claim Form (BOC)

Crown Immigration Corporation > Basis of Claim Form (BOC)

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community around the globe.

The Basis of Claim (BOC) form is where you give information about yourself and explain why you are afraid to go back to your home country. For example, you must give details about what happened to you in your country, why you are afraid, whether you asked the police to protect you in your country, whether you moved to another part of your country to find safety and why you decided to leave at that time. It is important to tell the truth, and you should get professional help to fill it out.


If you claim asylum at a port of entry (border, airport, seaport), you have 15 days to give the completed Basis of Claim form to the Immigration and Refugee Board (IRB) office that you were referred to by the Canadian authorities to manage your case.


Note: The timeline requirements are different for Quebec.


If you are already inside Canada, you must complete the Basis of Claim form along with other asylum claim forms and submit them to the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) office.


All the members of your family who are claiming refugee protection must provide their own Basis of Claim form. For children who are 6 years or younger, they only need to complete part 1 of the Basis of Claim form. If your children are older than 6 years old, then they must complete all the parts of the Basis of Claim form.


If you need help completing your Basis of Claim form and you do not read or write English, we can listen to your narrative in your native language and translate it into English on the Basis of Claim form.





Areas of Practice

Select a Service

Temporary Resident Visa (Visitor Visa)


Extend Visitor Status / Stay / Record


Temporary Resident Permit (TRP)


Parents & Grandparents Super Visa


Parents & Grandparents Super Visa Income


Extend Super Visa Status / Stay / Record


Spousal Sponsorship – Outside Canada


Spousal Sponsorship – Inside Canada


Spousal Sponsorship Appeals


Admissibility Hearings (CBSA)


Admissibility Hearings (ID)


Admissibility Hearings (IAD)


Permanent Resident Card Renewal


Permanent Resident Card Questionnaire


Residency Obligation Appeal


Canadian Citizenship Application


Canadian Citizenship Questionnaire


Canadian Citizenship Certificate


Parents & Grandparents Sponsorship


Parents & Grandparents Sponsorship Income


Parents & Grandparents Sponsorship Appeal


Study Permit


Extend Study Permit Status


Post Graduate Work Permit (PGWP)


Work Permit


Extend Work Permit Status


Spousal Open Work Permit


Restoration of Status


Humanitarian & Compassionate (H&C)


Authorization to Return to Canada (ARC)


Home Child-Care Provider Pilot


Home Support Worker Pilot


Orphan Sponsorship


Refugee Status Claim (Inland)


Basis of Claim Form (BOC)


Refugee Hearing (RPD)


Refugee Claim Appeal (RAD)


Protected Person Application


Pre-Removal Risk Assessment (PRRA)


Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA)


Business Visitor Visa


Multiple Entry Stamp


Verification of Status (VOS)


Canadian Citizenship Search Letter


Procedural Fairness Response


Affidavit / Commissioner For Oaths


Statutory Declaration


Minor Travel Permission


Name Change


Interview Preparation


Miscellaneous Services


Business Categories


Start-Up Visa


Federal Skilled Trades (FST)


Express Entry (Create Profile)


Canadian Experience Class (CEC)


Federal Skilled Worker (FSW)