Copyright 2021 Crown Immigration Corporation
Developed & Maintained by Nav Pal
All Rights Reserved.

09:00AM - 6:00PM

Our Opening Hours: Monday to Friday


Email: rajpalsinghhothi@gmail.com


Refugee Hearing (RPD)

Crown Immigration Corporation > Refugee Hearing (RPD)

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community around the globe.

The RPD will send you a Notice to Appear by mail when your claim is ready to be heard. On the Notice to Appear, there are two dates. The first date is the date of your hearing. The second date on your Notice to Appear is for a special hearing. In the event that you do not attend your hearing, you must appear at your special hearing to explain why you were not able to attend your hearing. At the special hearing, the member will determine whether your claim should be declared abandoned.


Hearings usually take half a day and take place in private in order to protect you and your family. There is usually a short break about halfway through the hearing.


Young children under the age of 12 who are accompanied by an adult making a refugee claim are not required to appear before the Refugee Protection Division unless the presiding member requires their attendance. When a member determines that it is necessary for a young claimant to attend the hearing, you will be informed at the earliest possible opportunity. In some situations, older children will need to participate in the hearing. If you have concerns or questions about your child participating in the hearing, contact the RPD before your hearing or raise your concerns with the member at the hearing.


Note: If the RPD member cannot be in the same city as you, your hearing may take place by videoconference. In addition, hearings may take place by videoconference due to the pandemic.


Areas of Practice

Select a Service

Temporary Resident Visa (Visitor Visa)


Extend Visitor Status / Stay / Record


Temporary Resident Permit (TRP)


Parents & Grandparents Super Visa


Parents & Grandparents Super Visa Income


Extend Super Visa Status / Stay / Record


Spousal Sponsorship – Outside Canada


Spousal Sponsorship – Inside Canada


Spousal Sponsorship Appeals


Admissibility Hearings (CBSA)


Admissibility Hearings (ID)


Admissibility Hearings (IAD)


Permanent Resident Card Renewal


Permanent Resident Card Questionnaire


Residency Obligation Appeal


Canadian Citizenship Application


Canadian Citizenship Questionnaire


Canadian Citizenship Certificate


Parents & Grandparents Sponsorship


Parents & Grandparents Sponsorship Income


Parents & Grandparents Sponsorship Appeal


Study Permit


Extend Study Permit Status


Post Graduate Work Permit (PGWP)


Work Permit


Extend Work Permit Status


Spousal Open Work Permit


Restoration of Status


Humanitarian & Compassionate (H&C)


Authorization to Return to Canada (ARC)


Home Child-Care Provider Pilot


Home Support Worker Pilot


Orphan Sponsorship


Refugee Status Claim (Inland)


Basis of Claim Form (BOC)


Refugee Hearing (RPD)


Refugee Claim Appeal (RAD)


Protected Person Application


Pre-Removal Risk Assessment (PRRA)


Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA)


Business Visitor Visa


Multiple Entry Stamp


Verification of Status (VOS)


Canadian Citizenship Search Letter


Procedural Fairness Response


Affidavit / Commissioner For Oaths


Statutory Declaration


Minor Travel Permission


Name Change


Interview Preparation


Miscellaneous Services


Business Categories


Start-Up Visa


Federal Skilled Trades (FST)


Express Entry (Create Profile)


Canadian Experience Class (CEC)


Federal Skilled Worker (FSW)