Copyright 2021 Crown Immigration Corporation
Developed & Maintained by Nav Pal
All Rights Reserved.

09:00AM - 6:00PM

Our Opening Hours: Monday to Friday


Email: rajpalsinghhothi@gmail.com


Statutory Declaration

Crown Immigration Corporation > Statutory Declaration

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community around the globe.

In Canadian jurisdictions, statutory declarations are sworn statements of facts written down and sworn to by the declarant(s) and co-declarant(s) accordingly before the individuals who are authorized to administer oaths. To get your statutory declaration drafted according to your circumstances, contact Rajpal Singh Hothi, who is authorized to administer oaths as a commissioner for oaths.


You can visit ‘Crown Immigration Corporation’, we will draft and provide administering oath services with respect to your declarations for various purposes or scenarios, for example:

  • To invite your relatives or friends in Canada for a short period on occasions
  • To invite your parents, grandparents, siblings to attend your convocation
  • To sign a pledge with respect to super visa for your parents & grandparents
  • To invite your sister, sister-in-law, daughter, friend for pre & post-partum care
  • To support sponsorship undertaking of your son / daughter who has less income
  • To support study permit of your niece / nephew / friend / brother / sister / any relative
  • To support the permanent residence application to obtain points by family member(s)
  • To invite your relatives or friends on special events, Like Lohri / Rakhri / Diwali etc.
  • To invite relatives or friends to attend your wedding or your son/daughter’s wedding
  • To invite relatives or friends to attend your or your child’s marriage anniversary
  • To invite relatives or friends to attend your or your child’s / grandchild’s birthday
  • To invite relatives or friends to see your new born baby or your grandchild(ren)
  • To invite your relatives or friends to attend your new house warming reception
  • To invite your relatives or friends to visit a sick family member or a relative
  • To invite your relatives or friends to attend funeral ceremony of family member
  • To withdraw a support you have already signed for a relative or friend for visiting
  • To make a complaint against your spouse who has used/abused you for immigration

Areas of Practice

Select a Service

Temporary Resident Visa (Visitor Visa)


Extend Visitor Status / Stay / Record


Temporary Resident Permit (TRP)


Parents & Grandparents Super Visa


Parents & Grandparents Super Visa Income


Extend Super Visa Status / Stay / Record


Spousal Sponsorship – Outside Canada


Spousal Sponsorship – Inside Canada


Spousal Sponsorship Appeals


Admissibility Hearings (CBSA)


Admissibility Hearings (ID)


Admissibility Hearings (IAD)


Permanent Resident Card Renewal


Permanent Resident Card Questionnaire


Residency Obligation Appeal


Canadian Citizenship Application


Canadian Citizenship Questionnaire


Canadian Citizenship Certificate


Parents & Grandparents Sponsorship


Parents & Grandparents Sponsorship Income


Parents & Grandparents Sponsorship Appeal


Study Permit


Extend Study Permit Status


Post Graduate Work Permit (PGWP)


Work Permit


Extend Work Permit Status


Spousal Open Work Permit


Restoration of Status


Humanitarian & Compassionate (H&C)


Authorization to Return to Canada (ARC)


Home Child-Care Provider Pilot


Home Support Worker Pilot


Orphan Sponsorship


Refugee Status Claim (Inland)


Basis of Claim Form (BOC)


Refugee Hearing (RPD)


Refugee Claim Appeal (RAD)


Protected Person Application


Pre-Removal Risk Assessment (PRRA)


Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA)


Business Visitor Visa


Multiple Entry Stamp


Verification of Status (VOS)


Canadian Citizenship Search Letter


Procedural Fairness Response


Affidavit / Commissioner For Oaths


Statutory Declaration


Minor Travel Permission


Name Change


Interview Preparation


Miscellaneous Services


Business Categories


Start-Up Visa


Federal Skilled Trades (FST)


Express Entry (Create Profile)


Canadian Experience Class (CEC)


Federal Skilled Worker (FSW)